When things go wrong


When things go wrong

Last year, I went to the countryside to visit my grandmother. Everything seemed fine they where all good to me but I realised that something wasn’t allright when one of the neighbours told me to leave as soon as possible. I didn’t have time to ask him why because I heard a noise behind me and when I turned back at him he disapeared. I sad to me that this is a bad joke so I went back home. To my surprise there was nobody there so I went looking for them. When I got out of the yard I notised that there was a thick mist on the streets. I thought I heard my grandmother calling me from the end of the street but when I got there I sow nobody. I was allready beginning to shake. “Something is not right”, I said to my self. Suddently a shadow crossed the street behind my back but there was nothing there. Something unusual was that the neighbour’s dog wasn’t barking. The reason was that he also desapeared but in front of his doghouse there was a lot of blood. Suddently someone put his heand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me but there was nobody there. Instead I saw something written on the wall :”You will never escape”. From the end of the street I saw about twenty people comeing toard me. When I looked a little better I sow that they’re faces where white with little crack’s from witch blood was comeing out. They looked dead but they were walking. From the other part of the street another groop of walking dead were comeing. Despite they’re weird apearence they had a lot of streinght. One of them took down an electicity post with his heands. I jumped into my yard and I took out my grandfather’s gun and ammo. I started shooting but with no efect. Only when I shot one in the head it fell. When I thought I didn’t had a chance about ten tanks, some jeeps and a lot of soldiers came rushing in and killed all of them. After the fight was over I was toled that the people in this village made an agreement with a demon so they whould have good crops and grass for the animals, but instad the demon whould turn half of the village into zombies once every 10 years and those zombies whould come back to normal only when the other half of the village is dead. If I had only stayed home…